Topstone Media/mnl Films Blog

this is a blog that features the work of Topstone Media, a San Francisco-based multimedia label. It will feature the video and multimedia stylings of all sorts, so check back regularly for new additions to the page.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Love Parade doco film from last fall! (beta test)


hey there. so here's my first attempt at posting a video component to this blog, or I guess 'Vlog' as its thus known in the world....I've decided to take the easy way out and copy and paste the URL link from the video sites that host my video content (ourmedia.org and blip.tv), instead of copying and pasting the entire 'html' code, which i guess is another way to do it...

click HERE to watch the love parade movie.

the next step after this will be to try and set up RSS feeds for those of you out there who would want to subscribe to this Vlog on a regular basis via FireAnt or, ideally, via iTunes. (though iTunes is a bit more fickle about its podcast subscription protocol.)

someday, I plan on hosting this vlog through my FTP server on my own website, TopstoneMedia.com. but for now, this will do just fine while Im learning the ropes.

enjoy.
andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home